Finds major deficiencies before you purchase.
Finds major deficiencies and allows you to correct them before you sell.
I do a walk-around of your condo building to look for deficiencies, not just your unit.
11 Month Warranty Inspections
Identifying all items that are deficient, for your builder to repair.
Is your contractor telling you the truth. Do you really need a new roof or a new furnace? Did the contractor do a competent and safe renovation?
First-Time Home Buyers
I will go over every system in your home with you. I will answer every question you may have. It will be a learning experience! I will also be available next month or even next year if you have any issues or questions. I will help you to be comfortable with these systems in every way that I can.
I perform home inspections in the cities of Edmonton, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain. Other areas close to Edmonton also considered.
Below is a partial list of items checked in your inspection:
- Roofing condition, Attic and Ventilation;
- Gutters and downspouts;
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations;
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railing;
- Eaves, soffit, fascia, flashing and trim;
- Grading and drainage;
- Basement, foundation and crawl space;
- Check for water penetration and foundation movement;
- Heating systems;
- Cooling systems;
- Entire plumbing system Including main shut off;
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- Sump pump and sump pump plumbing drainage systems;
- Electrical service line and meter;
- Main disconnect and service wiring;
- Electrical panels, breakers and disconnects;
- Grounding and bonding;
- Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) and Arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCI);
- Attic Insulation and ventilation;
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
- Thermal Imaging Scan, which will help to find missing insulation, water leaks, moisture intrusion behind ceramic tiles in the bathroom and possible overloaded electrcial circuits.