Finds major deficiencies before you purchase.
Finds major deficiencies and allows you to correct them before you sell.
I do a walk-around of your condo building to look for deficiencies, not just your unit.
11 Month Warranty Inspections
Identifying all items that are deficient, for your builder to repair.
First-Time Home Buyers
I will go over every system in your home with you. I will answer every question you may have. It will be a learning experience! I will also be available next month or even next year if you have any issues or questions. I will help you to be comfortable with these systems in every way that I can.
I perform home inspections in the cities of Edmonton, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain. Other areas close to Edmonton also considered.
Below is a partial list of items checked in your inspection:
- Roofing condition, Attic and Ventilation;
- Gutters and downspouts;
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations;
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railing;
- Eaves, soffit, fascia, flashing and trim;
- Grading and drainage;
- Basement, foundation and crawl space;
- Check for water penetration and foundation movement;
- Heating systems;
- Cooling systems;
- Entire plumbing system Including main shut off;
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- Sump pump and sump pump plumbing drainage systems;
- Electrical service line and meter;
- Main disconnect and service wiring;
- Electrical panels, breakers and disconnects;
- Grounding and bonding;
- Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) and Arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCI);
- Attic Insulation and ventilation;
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
- Thermal Imaging Scan, which will help to find missing insulation, water leaks, moisture intrusion behind ceramic tiles in the bathroom and possible overloaded electrcial circuits.